wanyi+doggy

I am not a specail girl. Just normal like mineral water , tastelss and colorless. I like dogs, escpecially big dogs. As you can know that from the name of my blog.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Long time.....

It has been a long time i haven't been posting any post here. The reason is not that i am lazy is just that my home network connection is super lousy. It needs 5 mins to load a web page. Now you know how suffer am i...
I just got back my results recently. Is not as bad as i think but also not as good as i think . I am aiming to have a CAP higher than 4 , but unfortunately it was slightly lower. How sad....but nevermind , at least i got my 2nd A in NUS ...wahaha....not bad loh..at least...
One good news to announce. I got a place in Utrecht University college. Its a good news indeed but somehow i doens't feel happy at all. My mother doesn't want me to go , the reason is financial problem. Another one is my bf, he was not happy at all. We have been argued all the time for this problem. But end up do not have any conclusion. SEP was so troublesome, have to do alot of paper works...siens.....But at last i hope i can go there la...Netherland here i come...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home