Is sunday again
Honestly , i hate Sunday because the day after Sunday is Monday.
Monday= School Start = The beginning of the week.
I like Friday night. haha...i guess everyone likes Friday night.
It has been a boring sunday night. I think i am too pampered with the activities here. I always want to go somewhere else instead staying in my room. But i need to work..arghh...i have a exam next Friday. However i was not studying at all. wahahaha...so lazy. I am a lazy girl.
But luckily my neighbour he was so nice. He chat with me for about 30 minutes ( i guess). He was asking how's dutch going on. and i said: " is very good". He wanted me to tell something in dutch. Then i told him " Ik heb geen problemen" and he said you should said " Ik heb niet veel problemen". Haha , he is so funny.
After that he turn on the tv for me to watch some dutch movies. I am dumb...i don't understand at all. But at least a few words like altijd...haha..at least 1 word.
He teached me a bit french.
Je ne parle pas francais. Je parle Anglais....
the rest i forget liao..i am a bad student.
Well...i should continue to study my stupid pharmacology...why stupid ..because i don't understand at all....
Anyone , please help me....i am in the midst...
Monday= School Start = The beginning of the week.
I like Friday night. haha...i guess everyone likes Friday night.
It has been a boring sunday night. I think i am too pampered with the activities here. I always want to go somewhere else instead staying in my room. But i need to work..arghh...i have a exam next Friday. However i was not studying at all. wahahaha...so lazy. I am a lazy girl.
But luckily my neighbour he was so nice. He chat with me for about 30 minutes ( i guess). He was asking how's dutch going on. and i said: " is very good". He wanted me to tell something in dutch. Then i told him " Ik heb geen problemen" and he said you should said " Ik heb niet veel problemen". Haha , he is so funny.
After that he turn on the tv for me to watch some dutch movies. I am dumb...i don't understand at all. But at least a few words like altijd...haha..at least 1 word.
He teached me a bit french.
Je ne parle pas francais. Je parle Anglais....
the rest i forget liao..i am a bad student.
Well...i should continue to study my stupid pharmacology...why stupid ..because i don't understand at all....
Anyone , please help me....i am in the midst...

2 Comments:
At 5:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
it is me hayoung!!
i am taking a break!!
finally i finished reading...
time to write!!T^T
fortunately, while reading, I got a lot of ideas to write.
shit.
hate this school!!!!!
wanna go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 11:42 AM,
wanyidoggy said…
o..then good..u can write a lot thats mean you do not have any problem.
Ya...u were out...to your friends home to have dinner...
so envy you...
Post a Comment
<< Home