wanyi+doggy

I am not a specail girl. Just normal like mineral water , tastelss and colorless. I like dogs, escpecially big dogs. As you can know that from the name of my blog.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Family

I have a nice family.
I have someone who really cares about me.
I really appreciate what my family do to me...
四叔你对我实在太好了。。。 :)
This is what he wr0te to me through email..!!

Wan Yi,

Here is a list of the interesting places in Europe that you can go:

Italy:
Venizia (Venice) - Piaza de Marco
Florentina (Florance) - Duomo (Dome) and surrounding, nice place to walk
around but don’t try to eat the pizza here, I got the worse pizza in my
life here.
Roma - Vatican, Colleseum, Trevi Fountain

If journey is too far and you need to stop somewhere in between, you might
want to think of stopping in Monaco (Monte Carlo), it is beautiful place
especially in Summer, but just enough to stop for a couple hour and go,
another place which is also beautiful in Summer is Nice - 20 minutes away.

Switzerland - Jungfraujoch, or Zermatt

Franch:
Paris - Notre Dame, Louvre, Art De triumph (Standing here, you will see
Louvre on one end and La Defence on the other end, you can walk or at
least walk a little bit - if it is not too cold, from Louvre to Art De
Triumph, and from Art De Triump to La Defence but only when there is a
subway stop away from La Defence), La Defence (new township), Paris Eiffel
tower (take the elevator to go to the top of the tower (quite scary), best
is before dusk and stay until it is dark to see the night view of Paris),
if you have extra money, you can take the boat tour of Seina river.

London - Big Ben (best view is across the river), Tower bridge (not London
Bridge), changing of the guard - not very interesting but if you just want
to see the famous London Police with the funny tall hat, here is the
place.
Salisbury - Stonehenge (not very far away from London, 14 years ago, I
took a train and then taxi to get there, hope it is easier to get there
now)

Spain - You can go to Barcelona but not Madrid, there is not much to see
in Madrid but Barcelona is beautiful. Sagra - very nice Cathedral and also
try the Paella - rice cook with seafood.


Hope this is sufficient for your 2-3 weeks trip. Let me know if you want
to know more.

Shi Shu

So sweet !! I love you si shu... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home