Blogging!!!!
I am so lazy. I am lazy to blog. I can't blog everyday like writting a diary. It is too difficult for me to blog so frequently. However, i need to blog now because I am in Netherlands. I want to post all the photos i have taken in University College of Utrecht (UCU) and the place i have visited. I am too long winded. Haha...Anyway life in UCU is very nice. I like the weather here..always windy and it rains oftenly in Netherlands. But the thing is i am still wondering whether now is summer or autumn. I have asked the people here, but nobody can gimme the correct answer. haha...but nevermind..is ok...the weather suit me.
UCU is a small university.It is very small and i believe you won't trust me that this university can only accomodate 600 students. Is quite few as it is a university college.All the people here are very nice and they treat me very well and i believe that the Asian exchange students do not more than 10 people. How sad, anyway , this is a great chance for me to improve my english. Not bad though.
UCU is a small university.It is very small and i believe you won't trust me that this university can only accomodate 600 students. Is quite few as it is a university college.All the people here are very nice and they treat me very well and i believe that the Asian exchange students do not more than 10 people. How sad, anyway , this is a great chance for me to improve my english. Not bad though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home