I am not a specail girl. Just normal like mineral water , tastelss and colorless. I like dogs, escpecially big dogs. As you can know that from the name of my blog.
the ahpek marching band is so cute! haha.. yea it gets 'err they look almost the same' after you've travelled a lot in europe hehe. but i miss the churches! they are so nice! i dunno if you like them. =) oh wanyi you have great smile! chio!
Ya...you are right. Every place looks the same. Same architecture , same scenery but maybe different people and different culture. I am glad that i didn't plan for 1 month backpacking. if not i will tired until like hell and get bored of europe.
4 Comments:
At 11:39 PM,
dingying said…
the ahpek marching band is so cute! haha.. yea it gets 'err they look almost the same' after you've travelled a lot in europe hehe. but i miss the churches! they are so nice! i dunno if you like them. =)
oh wanyi you have great smile! chio!
At 4:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
...the countryside cow look damn sien...=P
At 7:03 AM,
wanyidoggy said…
Ya...you are right. Every place looks the same. Same architecture , same scenery but maybe different people and different culture. I am glad that i didn't plan for 1 month backpacking. if not i will tired until like hell and get bored of europe.
At 7:04 AM,
wanyidoggy said…
sure the cow is sien. he has nothing to do everyday except sleep and eat.
Post a Comment
<< Home