wanyi+doggy

I am not a specail girl. Just normal like mineral water , tastelss and colorless. I like dogs, escpecially big dogs. As you can know that from the name of my blog.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Liverpool

Angel feng ling.
Flowers at the street.

Beautiful flowers beside the windows. Nice flower.
Can you see Can you see..!! I am in the beatles museum. and i took picture with them (ahem..is their photo)
No need to introduce..Yeah...is Juddling Boobs. But the actual usage i still don't really know yet
Spiral staircare beside Meseyside Maritime Museum.

In liverpool city center again.
A clock in the city centre of liverpool
Trying to act sexy in front of the merseyside maritime museum at Liverpool.
Do i look stupid standing in front of a train and some more it is just only a wallpaper.
Don't know who is this guy actually. Just wan to take this down to prove me that i have been to liverpool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home