18 years old
What did you do when you are 18?
Do you think about the world economy. politics , environmental issues and stuff like that when you are 18?
Do you have any idea of voting any party when you are 18?
I will tell you. I will not knowing anything about voting for my country. I am so ignorant. Even when people discussing about politics- liberalis , socialis, and...what the hell is this. I don't understand at all!! What is liberalis? How it function ? I feel so stupid when people are talking about this topic.
You know what !! People who discussing are just 18 years old. Gosh...i am so pathetic !!! i am 22 leh...knowing nothing...good at nothing...!! sounds so pessimistic. But anyway at least i know what is liberalis and socialis now (because hayoung explain it to me)...wahahaha
Roderick and Sara almost quarrel when they were discussing about which party they will vote for. They are so insisted on their own choice. Hai...if is for me...i will just follow what my parents choose. so 没主见. But anyway, this shows that i am still young...kekeke!!
Do you think about the world economy. politics , environmental issues and stuff like that when you are 18?
Do you have any idea of voting any party when you are 18?
I will tell you. I will not knowing anything about voting for my country. I am so ignorant. Even when people discussing about politics- liberalis , socialis, and...what the hell is this. I don't understand at all!! What is liberalis? How it function ? I feel so stupid when people are talking about this topic.
You know what !! People who discussing are just 18 years old. Gosh...i am so pathetic !!! i am 22 leh...knowing nothing...good at nothing...!! sounds so pessimistic. But anyway at least i know what is liberalis and socialis now (because hayoung explain it to me)...wahahaha
Roderick and Sara almost quarrel when they were discussing about which party they will vote for. They are so insisted on their own choice. Hai...if is for me...i will just follow what my parents choose. so 没主见. But anyway, this shows that i am still young...kekeke!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home