Die !!!
This time tai neh neh liao !!!
Tonight Daniel came to my room to use my laptop to call to his family. Before calling back , we were discussing when did we should submit our mini symposium ( 俗称: stupid assignment) and we just noticed that we need to submit the draft tomorrow. Shit!! I still haven't done anything yet. Not even finding information and i am still blogging.
After chatting with Roderick and Ha Young for 1 hour each. I need to continue my work. No mood la...!!! ok..i go back to work now..!!
PS: tai neh neh is thai mean die hard !!!
Tonight Daniel came to my room to use my laptop to call to his family. Before calling back , we were discussing when did we should submit our mini symposium ( 俗称: stupid assignment) and we just noticed that we need to submit the draft tomorrow. Shit!! I still haven't done anything yet. Not even finding information and i am still blogging.
After chatting with Roderick and Ha Young for 1 hour each. I need to continue my work. No mood la...!!! ok..i go back to work now..!!
PS: tai neh neh is thai mean die hard !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home