wanyi+doggy

I am not a specail girl. Just normal like mineral water , tastelss and colorless. I like dogs, escpecially big dogs. As you can know that from the name of my blog.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

CNY is coming

Don't know why suddenly have this feeling. Chinese New Year is coming. It is around the corner. Is time to meet those old friends and have 5S1 gathering. So looking forward to CNY. But the thing is , Moon cake festival is on 6th 0f Oct , and now is only 19th of Sep. Erm....did i think too much. Haha...

* need to go back to work. I am in the middle of my lecture. I am so lazy. I am a lazy lady....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger  said…

    wanyi wanyi...haha..start dreaming so early ar??? hahaa

    before CNY, i'm looking forward to celebrate mooncake festival & christmas 1st!!!!

    how r u? miss u leh.... take care wor..... =D

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger wanyidoggy said…

    Haha..sure dreaming la...CNY so good..Here noboy celebrate mid-autumn festival la..thts why CNY very important...wahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home